How do I file a claim?
- Complete the standard court form (PR-1819).
- File the completed form, along with the $3.00 statutory filing fee, with the Register in Probate.
- Provide a copy of the claim to the Personal Representative and the estate attorney.
- There is a time limit for filing claims. You can check the court file in person or review the court record on the internet at (Link) to find the claims deadline for a particular case.

Show All Answers

1. What is your address?
2. What is Probate?
3. If I find a will after someone dies, what do I do with it?
4. What does a Personal Representative do?
5. Do I need a lawyer?
6. How do I file a claim?
7. How do I get Domiciliary Letters?