Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
A state trail pass is required for bicyclists 16 years of age or older. You do not need a pass when hiking.

Daily passes are $5.00 and an annual pass is $25.00.

8 different vendors sell passes throughout Burnett County:

In Siren: Holiday Station Store (open 24/7), The Lodge at Crooked Lake (open 24/7), and Yourchuck's True Value (open 7a.m.-9p.m. 7 days/wk)

In Webster: Ace Hardware, Webster Cog & Sprocket, and Northwest Passage In a New Light Gallery

In Danbury: Log Cabin Store (open 6a.m.-10p.m. 7 days/wk)

Passes can also be purchased through the Forest & Parks Dept. during weekday business hours at 8150 State Road 70, Siren.

ATVs/UTVs are NOT allowed on the Gandy Dancer Trail south of State Highway 77 from April 1 through November 30 of each year.

Passes are valid for use on other WI State Bike Trails.

Show All Answers

1. Can I purchase a Camping, Firewood, or Christmas Tree Permit online?
2. How do I put my land into the Managed Forest Program?
3. When and where can I ride my snowmobile/ATV/UTV?
4. Where can I get a snowmobile/ATV trail map?
5. What are the state definitions of an ATV or UTV?
6. On what roads is it legal to ride my ATV/UTV?
7. Can I ride my ATV/UTV on the Gandy Dancer Trail?
8. Where can I get a map of the ATV township routes?
9. Am I able to cut firewood on Burnett County Forest Land?
10. Where can I get a map of the Burnett County Forest Lands?
11. Can I get a map of the Gandy Dancer Bike Trail?
12. Do I need a bike pass to use the Gandy Dancer Trail?
13. Is camping allowed on Burnett County Forest Land?
14. Where can I go horseback riding in Burnett County?
15. Where can I ride my off-road motorcycle?
16. Who do I contact to rent the park shelters?
17. Who do I talk to about bear, deer, or any other wildlife issue?
18. Where can I get a Burning Permit?
19. The tree in my backyard is dying, who should I talk to?
20. Is it legal to hunt on Burnett County Forest Lands?
21. Can I leave my deer stand up overnight on County Forest Land?
22. May I cut a Christmas Tree from the Burnett County Forest?