Services Not Provided

We are unable to provide assistance with any of the following:

  • Custody or placement (visitation) issues
  • Establishing or enforcing a spousal-only (maintenance) support order
  • Filing a restraining order
  • Filing divorce papers
  • Terminating parental rights

If you have custody or placement issues, contact your attorney or file a pro se (do-it-yourself) motion with the Clerk of Courts.